The USB-SD-Mux is a tool, to support the development of Embedded Linux devices.
The USB-SD-Mux switches a SD-Card between your Device Under Test (DUT) and a host PC. Therefore plugin the SD-Card manually is no longer necessary.
The USB-SD-Mux is connected by an USB 2.0-interface to a host computer. It will be recognized as a common card reader.
For switching between the DUT and the host, the USB-SD-Mux can be controlled via software (available on Github).
The Manual provides further information.
The following figure shows the USB-SD-Mux functionality:
- Shape of an Micro-SD Card: Is plugged into the Micro-SD-Card socket of a DUT.
- LEDs indicate the status
- Micro-SD-Card slot: Insert the micro-SD-Card here.
- Micro-USB port: Conntects the USB-SD-Mux to a host PC via an USB-Cable.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 USB-SD-Mux
- 2 fact sheets (de, en)
- ESD protective box
This product is equal to the previous version usb_sd_mux-D02-R01-V01-C00 and is fully compatible.
|Controlled via||USB from Host|
|Operating System||Linux with Kernel 4.* or higher|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0|
|Connection entry||Micro USB-B|
- Brand: Linux Automation GmbH
- Product Code: usb_sd_mux-D02-R01-V02-C00
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 89.00€