Responsible for the data processing is:
Linux Automation GmbH
Steuerwalder Strasse 21
By visiting this website, you provide us with personal data. In the following, we explain what data we collect and for what purposes we store this data.
Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. Each time a web page is called up, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file, which may contain the following data:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- websites, of which the system of the user on our website reaches
- Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
- Number of fetched bytes
Storage in log files takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, the data will be deleted when the respective session is completed. In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibility to file an objection on the part of the user.
Hosting services by a third party
In the interest of a correct representation of our offer, the processing of the data is carried out by a third party, who has the order from us to host and display the site.
The data collected as part of the use of this website and the functionality of the online shop will be processed on the servers of the third party. The processing of the data takes place only to the extent described in this declaration.
The contracted service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Data collection and use for contract processing and opening a customer account
We collect personal data that you provide us when contacting us (email) or when opening a customer account. The data we collect in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR are mandatory for the processing of your inquiries or contract processing. The data, we collect are visible in the input forms and the mandatory fields marked as such.
The details of the contract are subject to the deadlines of tax and commercial law. Insofar as such statutory periods of storage do not exist or have expired, the data will be stored and then deleted for the purpose of fulfillment and settlement of the contract and proof of correctness until the expiry of liability periods.
The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done via a message to the contact described below.
For the fulfillment of the concluded contracts pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR we pass on your data to shipping service providers or credit institutions.
Data transfer to shipping service provider
The delivery of the ordered goods takes place via a service provider. For this purpose, we create parcel stamps via the portal of the corresponding service provider. We will send you the tracking number to track your delivery in an email.
Data transfer to Paypal
You can register for our newsletter separately and independently of a customer account. In order to be able to send you information about our products, we collect your email address. This information is pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
In connection with the processing of data for the sending of newsletters, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter.
Subscription to the newsletter may be terminated at any time by the user concerned. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter.
By unsubscribing from the newsletter, we delete your data from the newsletter mailing list.
The following settings are stored in cookies:
- Language setting
- Currency settings
- Consent to cookie usage
- Unique session number
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
Social media plug-ins
We use social media plug-ins to share content about our activities and to disseminate information. This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The Youtube videos are embedded in *privacy-enhanced mode* by default. However, data about your surfing behavior will be transmitted to YouTube as soon as you start the video.
Your rights as an affected person
If personal data is processed by you, you have the following rights to the responsible person:
Right to be informed
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the retention period;
- the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this regard, you can request the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
Right to erase
Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
- Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You file an objection to the processing acc. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing acc. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data relating to you public and is in accordance with Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you as affected person have requested the deletion of all Links to your personal data or all copies or replicas of your personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or in exercise of an official authority that has been conferred to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the
processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to
whom your personal data have have been sent
about the correction or deletion or processing restriction, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and
- the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data are transmitted directly from one person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
Right to ristrict processing
You have the right, at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of your personal data, which is pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates against the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.