The USB Breakout Board allows you to work on USB data lines without having to cut or otherwise modify USB cables.
The USB Breakout Board serves two purposes:
1. disconnecting the 5V bus line between a USB-C socket and a USB-A (host) socket. The USB-A socket is supplied with power via an external power supply unit.
2. break out the USB 2.0 lines of a USB-C socket onto 2.54mm pin headers for use with jumper cables.
This allows the USB Breakout Board to cut USB lines at defined points on the board with a scalpel and to make new connections with jumper cables,
for example, to compensate for misplaced data lines on prototype hardware.
The separation of the 5V bus line simplifies the automated testing of embedded devices that are supplied with power and data via a USB socket, either deliberately or parasitically.
The USB breakout allows the power supply to be switched independently of the host computer, e.g. by using a power supply in a switchable socket.
- Separation of the supply voltage
- Independent LEDs for supply voltages on USB-C and USB-A side
- Lead-out of the USB-C lines SBU1/SBU2, CC1/CC2, DP/DN, GND and VBus on 2.54mm pin header
Scope of Delivery
- USB Breakout Board (fully assamled)
- This tool is for prototyping and development use only.
- The USB-2.0 Crossover Breakout Board is intended to be used by electronically trained person.
- The USB-2.0 Crossover Breakout Board is intended to be used in an ESD-safe environment.
- ESD bag
|Product line||LXA Tools|
|Controlled via||Manual with jumpers|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0 - backwards comaptible|
|Interfaces||USB-C Socket USB-A Socketh 5.5 mm/ 2.1 mm Plug-in for external power supply|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
USB Breakout Board
- Brand: Linux Automation GmbH
- Product Code: 00033
- Availability: Out Of Stock
26.24€including VAT, plus shipping costs
- Ex Tax: 22.05€
- 10 or more 25.45€