During electronics development it happens from time to time that the data lines (D+ / D-) of USB 2.0 connections are swapped.
With this tool you can get rid of soldering since it allows you to swap the data lines on demand. Additionally it allows you to disconnect all USB lines.
- Direct or swapped connection of the data lines
- Disconnecting of data lines
- Disconnecting of power supply, ground connection and shield
- Status-LED on the input-side
- M3 mounting holes
- Micro USB 2.0 on the input-side
- USB-A 2.0 on the output-side
- 2.54mm Header
- This tool is for prototyping and development use only.
- The USB-2.0 Crossover Breakout Board is intended to be used by electronically trained person.
- The USB-2.0 Crossover Breakout Board is intended to be used in an ESD-safe environment.
Scope of delivery:
This product is delivered as kit
- 1 PCB with soldered SMD components
- All needed THT components
- 6 jumpers
- ESD bag
(Some pictures show the assembled module.)
|Product line||LXA Toolsjr|
|Controlled via||Manual with jumpers|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0 - backwards comaptible|
|Interfaces||Micro-USB 2.0, USB-A 2.0|
|CE compliance||not tested|
|FCC compliance||not tested|
|UKCA compliance||not tested|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
USB 2.0 Crossover breakout
- Brand: Linux Automation GmbH
- Product Code: 00014
- Availability: In Stock
26.24€including VAT, plus shipping costs
- Ex Tax: 22.05€
- 10 or more 25.45€